To offer inclusive activities which support the educational, training, employment, cultural and recreational needs of the local community.
The Hale Community Centre will be at the heart of the community providing a sustainable, secure and welcoming space that is valued and supported by the people of Upper Hale and the surrounding area.
The Community Centre is committed to:
- Building on and increasing our relationship with individuals and organisations who share our values.
- Organisational effectiveness and financial sustainability.
- Providing excellent services for the local community.
- Providing equal opportunities for all and treating everybody with respect.
We aim to:
- Keep the building available, accessible and safe for the use of local people and others.
- Enable a range of educational, training, employment, cultural and recreational activities to take place which respond to the needs of local people and where all are made to feel valued and safe.
- Provide access to advice and information for all sections of the community.
- Provide excellent services to users.
- Be financially sustainable and continue to strengthen the management of the Centre.
Values – shape behaviour – the way we do things
- Respect for diversity.
- Equality and inclusiveness.
- Integrity and transparency.
- Supporting the vulnerable.
Vision – what the world would look like when we are successful
Inspires stakeholders to become involved/committed to our enterprise. Not what doing but what want to happen.
- A strong, cohesive local community where all thrive (all are supported to thrive).
- Where every individual feels valued, connected and fulfilled.
Purpose – what we are doing
What we are doing to achieve the vision.
- Provide a safe, welcoming and inspiring space where the whole community are encouraged and supported to thrive.