To offer inclusive activities which support the educational, training, employment, cultural and recreational needs of the local community.
The Hale Community Centre will be at the heart of the community providing a sustainable, secure and welcoming space that is valued and supported by the people of Upper Hale and the surrounding area.
The Community Centre is committed to:
- Building on and increasing our relationship with individuals and organisations who share our values
- Organisational effectiveness and financial sustainability
- Providing excellent services for the local community
- Providing equal opportunities for all and treating everybody with respect
We aim to:
- Keep the building available, accessible and safe for the use of local people and others
- Enable a range of educational, training, employment, cultural and recreational activities to take place which respond to the needs of local people and where all are made to feel valued and safe
- Provide access to advice and information for all sections of the community
- Provide excellent services to users
- Be financially sustainable and continue to strengthen the management of the Bungalow