Provide a safe, welcoming and inspiring environment where the whole community is encouraged and enabled to thrive.
Creating lasting positive change.
- Community led
- Respect - for all
- Integrity - honesty, openness, transparency, fairness
We aim to:
- Keep the building available, accessible and safe for the use of local people and others.
- Be financially sustainable and continue to strengthen the management of the Centre.
- Be a trusted and valued contributor within our community with other locaI partners.
- Signpost to advice and information for all sections of the community.
- Provide and enable a range of opportunities and activities which respond to the needs of local people and where all are made to feel valued and safe.
Values – shape behaviour – the way we do things
- Respect for diversity.
- Equality and inclusiveness.
- Integrity and transparency.
- Supporting the vulnerable.
Vision – what the world would look like when we are successful
Inspires stakeholders to become involved/committed to our enterprise. Not what doing but what want to happen.
- A strong, cohesive local community where all thrive (all are supported to thrive).
- Where every individual feels valued, connected and fulfilled.
Purpose – what we are doing
What we are doing to achieve the vision.
- Providing a safe, welcoming and inspiring environment where the whole community is encouraged and enabled to thrive.