- Coronavirus Anxiety Workbook produced by the Wellness Society.
- Surrey Information Point. Do you want to help during this time? Community helpline can direct you to services that can help during the coronavirus pandemic. Call: 0300 200 1008 (Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm).
- Keeping Children Safe Online. The Home Office has published advice and guidance to help parents and carers keep children safe online during the coronavirus outbreak
- Domestic Abuse. The Home Office has launched a public awareness raising campaign, #YouAreNotAlone, to highlight that help is still available to anyone who is at risk of, or experiencing, domestic abuse.
- Coronavirus - online safety. The Children's Commissioner for England, in association with the privacy law firm Schillings, has produced a digital safety and wellbeing kit for parents and a safety guide for children to help keep children safe and well online during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Online Resources. Welfare charity has compiled some resources to help families cope during the coronavirus crisis.
19:42, 22 Apr 2020 by Melissa Salisbury